We currently have a 21 month old daughter and a son due any day now. We would love to continue growing our family and hope that this house will give us the space to do so. I am a stay-at-home mom, which doesn't leave me much time or energy for DIY projects but it does allow for my imagination to get the best of me.
I'm not sure what my budget will be for all these projects I intend to do because my husband is going through some changes with his job. Most likely it will be a VERY tight budget....which could lead to some VERY interesting projects. My goal with this blog is to document many of the changes, both big and small, that I do to this house.
To start with, let me give you a tour of what I have to work with. We've been in the house for a couple weeks now and I've got it as settled-into as I can (keep in mind I'm 9 months pregnant with a toddler!!!). I'm not sure how many projects I'll be tackling in the near future with a newborn, but let's face it: the walls aren't going to paint themselves, the toys aren't going to create their own organization system, and the granny curtains in my living room just have to go!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment